Andreas Kaempf created Soundience to develop and apply leading-edge quantitative models to complex business problems. Since founding Soundience in 2002, Andreas has been involved in diverse projects across a broad range of industries, including media, financial services, pharmaceuticals, telecommunications, and professional services.
Much of this work has been in the field of system dynamics, but he also applies machine learning, social network analysis, optimization, agent-based simulation, and other approaches.
Experience and education prior to starting Soundience:
- McKinsey & Company in London as a member of their Global Strategy and Business Dynamics practices
- Pugh-Roberts Associates in Cambridge, Massachusetts (now part of PA Consulting Group), a leader in business simulation modelling
- Air Canada, leading the development of information systems in the technical operations area
- MBA from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (Sloan School of Management)
- Bachelor of Commerce (focus on Statistics and IT) from McGill University, Montreal
A more detailed CV is available here.